It’s essential that every detail of your project is well thought out and designed from the start to ensure that your new space meets (or, better still, exceeds!) your expectations. To ensure we achieve this goal, we follow a very effective process:
During your initial consultation, our experts will:
- Visit your property and discuss your design ideas to fully understand your requirements
- Make sure the job is feasible and in line with your budget
- Discuss any planning, legal and party wall considerations
Afterwards, you’ll receive a fully-detailed itemised quote.
Once you’ve accepted the quote, our team will:
- Define the concept in more detail; capturing your personal choices on materials and fittings, and advising on design solutions
- Conduct a thorough assessment and site survey to provide architectural drawings so you can visualise the developments in 3D
- Prepare and submit necessary planning approvals on your behalf
Once legal permission approvals are in place, you’ll be assigned a personal project manager who will be your point of contact. Their role includes:
- Guiding you through the project
- Providing quality control
- Talking you through your build programme, including key dates and stages for approval
Hurrah, you’re all ready to get started!
- From here onwards, you’ll be kept fully in the loop via weekly updates from your project manager and our online project status tracker tool.
- Only when your project is finished to our rigorous quality standards and you are 100% satisfied, will we sign off the project for you to start enjoying your new space.
As part of our end-to-end service, we’ll advise you on the best design solution to help you achieve your project aims. A detailed Quantity Surveyor standard quotation and architectural design drawings are included in our service, saving you the considerable costs of employing independent professionals to produce these.
Qualified Project Management
Large or complex design projects involve a great deal of planning, experience, and energy to build efficiently; so working with a qualified project manager is essential. Our project management team are highly experienced and technically proficient, enabling them to deal with any disruptions that may occur. So you can relax in the knowledge that your project is in safe, capable hands.
We guarantee that your project will be carried out by qualified, specialist build teams, working under our project managers. All of our work is reviewed throughout to certify that quality and safety standards are met.
We’re committed to ensuring that you are nothing less than delighted with your quality finish, and excited to start enjoying your new space. For complete peace of mind, we offer full insurance on all our builds and a unique lifetime guarantee.