Jeffery and Wilkes are London’s leading house extension specialists. Kitchen islands are becoming increasingly popular these days but why? Here are 5 reasons to install an island in your kitchen. Check out our accompanying vlog below
1. Storage – Kitchen islands are a great way to add additional storage to your kitchen, not to mention they look spectacular!
2. Extra seating -The kids can even sit on stools by the kitchen island and have their breakfast as they are also a great way to add extra seating,
3. Socialising – Whilst you are cooking in the kitchen you do not have to feel so isolated as your friends or significant other can still socialise with you whilst you cook dinner
4. Extra space to prepare food – A kitchen island gives you more worktop space so much more room to prepare your food and cook
5. Space for additional amenities like a wine cooler