What is a Contract Administrator and Should I Appoint One For My Project?
A contract administrator will ensure that all parts of your contracts are carried out as planned.
Some of the tasks a contract administrator will carry out would be : –
• Preparation of tenders.
• Preparation of contracts.
• Ensure the client fully understands the contract, agrees to its terms and signs.
• Distribute variation orders throughout the process to change of works or price, reports defects.
• Ensures the client has up to date documentation.
• Distribute certificates throughout the build.
• Manages snagging reports through to completion.
• Distribute completion certificate
• Dispute resolution